Main Art & Science event to feature major announcements and Q&A about the upcoming release of RenderMan; two days of special programming follow September 2-3.
Pixar’s RenderMan Art & Science Fair is September 1 with major announcements expected about the upcoming release of RenderMan. The main event will include an interactive Q&A with the lead developers, with participants getting a chance to ask questions directly to the people who author Pixar’s core rendering technology.
The main event will be followed September 2-3 with two days of presentations and workshops, exploring the details of the release in depth.
Programs include the following:
- What's new in RenderMan 24 - 9:00 AM (PDT)
- Advances in RenderMan XPU – 10:00 AM (PDT)
- New Production Shading - 11:00 AM (PDT)
- Women in RenderMan - - 12:00 PM (PDT)
- Launching a New RenderMan Challenge & Official Education Materials - 9:00 AM (PDT)
- New Bridge Tool Reveal - 10:00 AM (PDT)
- Discovering RenderMan Stylized Looks - 11:00 AM (PDT)
- RenderMan 24 for TDs - 12:00 PM (PDT)
Tickets are free but limited, so RSVP today.
After you RSVP, tune on September 1 at 10:00am PST to: “RenderMan Main Event 2020”