Search form

(Relatively) cheap Acme paper punch question

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
(Relatively) cheap Acme paper punch question

Has anybody had any experience with one of these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-Hole-Puncher-for-Animation-Punch-Tap-Tapping-from-Japan-FreeShip-Art-Color-F-S-/112178170608

Normally I see Acme paper punches selling for up to £900, but here's one that's just over £200 (which is still a lot for a paper punch but still).

While it's a bit cheaper than any other available Acme punch I've seen around, it's still too expensive for me to just buy and have a gamble on whether it's decent quality or not. I contacted them about the manufacturer, to which they responded they know nothing about. I'm just curious if anybody has had any thoughts on this, or any experience? 

Thanks,

Harvey

The pricing for those punches

The pricing for those punches is crazy. 

Aren't they just? I hope a

Aren't they just? I hope a company somewhere will fill that gap of cheap Acme paper punches.

Anybody had a go with one of

Anybody had a go with one of these yet?

Harvey, I'm also looking for

Harvey, I'm also looking for anybody who had any experience with this punch. Does it work with Acme standart?

From the look of it, I am

From the look of it, I am guessing, that it can only punch one or two sheets at a time. No telling what kind of metal it is made out of. The think could go dull or break after a few hundred pages being punched.