Search form

Lines in Motion - animation technique?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Lines in Motion - animation technique?

Hello everyone,

I've tried to figure out the animation technique used by the channel "Lines in Motion". See here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afGn-JPmimE

It's quite visually appealing, but I don't get how to retrieve images and animate them like that. 

Does anyone know? 

Thanks!

I am doing this with iMovie

I've been dabbling in video editing and animation myself, mainly for creating content for social media and personal projects. From what I've seen, the animation technique you're asking about involves a mix of frame-by-frame animation and motion graphics to create that fluid and dynamic effect. It's about layering images in a way that they seamlessly transition from one to another, possibly with some software-assisted tweening to smooth out the motion. I've found that understanding the basics of animation and experimenting with different software tools can really help in achieving similar effects.

When it comes to editing videos, especially for different platforms, to change aspect ratio of video is crucial. I use Movavi Video Converter a lot for this purpose. It's straightforward: just add your video, select your output format, and then you can easily change the aspect ratio of the video. This feature is pretty handy when you're looking to adapt your video for various devices or social media platforms.