Search form

Short foreign animated film on consequences of trauma

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Short foreign animated film on consequences of trauma

Hello dear Animators,

Once  I saw this magical short animated film that I'm desperately trying to find as I'm curating a film festival program on sexual violence and trauma. I can't seem to find it among my notes, in my archives or email so I was wondering if some of you might be able to refer me to some that follow under this description:

the short indie animated  2d film looks like it is drawn where one image morphs into another, tender, poetic, metaphorical, I think it is b&w,  but I am not sure,  with POV narration.

In the film it is described in a symbolic way- a way out of the trauma- I think it's about sexual trauma and I think it is a foreign film. And it ends as the character or characters are healed( some cracks get to disappear) 

There was a time I watched way too many animated films at once and I lost the memory of the title.

If you can think anything alike this description, please let me know  and write to holdmerightfilm@gmail.com

Thank you so so much, talented community.

Danijela

Based on your relatively

Based on your relatively short info, I don't know this movie; still, movies that express the natural states of humans and that show in what world we live in, are my favorite type. I am a student in Psychology, and my favorite chapter is about mental trauma. Well, not favorite, but most complex and interesting. I even spend my evening reading https://fherehab.com/trauma/signs-symptoms, treatments, programs etc, because my main purpose, studying in this domain, is to help people in need. But, sadly, some of us don't understand that people are confronting with such terrible states.