Search form

Pitch BIBLE or Pitch BOOK?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Pitch BIBLE or Pitch BOOK?

Hi there!

I am writing my master thesis about the topic PITCH BIBLE.

I saw one conversation in the awn-forum, where 2 people argued that "BIBLE" is offensive and should be called "BOOK".

Was that an exception? Or is there actually a debate going on, on how it should be called to not offend any religion?

I have no memory of any

I have no memory of any dialog going on about what to call a pitch. 

Using Pitch Book may be a

Using Pitch Book may be a good alternative if you want to be inclusive.

This is an exciting topic for

This is an exciting topic for your master's thesis. I believe the term "pitch bible" is commonly used in the entertainment industry to refer to an exhaustive concept or idea document. I have not encountered widespread debate that it is offensive. However, it is always important to be respectful and sensitive to different points of view. I often go to portland oregon churches but have never heard any debate, so the choice depends on the context and the individuals involved. Good luck with your dissertation, and I hope you find some fascinating ideas on this topic!

The name "BIBLE" can be

The name "BIBLE" can be associated with religious texts and cause confusion. "BOOK" seems to be a more neutral option, avoiding potential misunderstandings and insults. I recently read narrative essays on this topic, found https://edubirdie.com/examples/narrative-essays/ for that. Different points of view can be involved in a discussion and it is important to take them into account in order to choose an appropriate title while respecting the diversity and sensibilities of all. Well, in general, I would not advise you to climb into this topic.