Search form

Hand Cramps

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Hand Cramps

Hand cramps in my drawning hand are starting while I am using my Wacom, it is in my little finger going down to my wrist. Are there any exercise for the hand and what do you think about placing a grip on the pen? I know that a grip will cover up that button but I am not using...yet.

Dude, do NOT mess around when symptoms like that start showing up! Change your ergonomics, take breaks every half-hour or hour, stretch, and rest.

I managed to give myself a major case of tendinitis in my elbow from overwork, and a year later I'm still rehabbing it. It's no fun; I'm having to learn all over again how to write legibly and draw successfully.

Again, DON'T mess around or think it'll just go away. Pain means there's something wrong - deal with it NOW!

Check out Tony White's "Pencils to Pixels" - he has a whole chapter on RSI and exercises you can do (or so I'm told; haven't picked it up yet myself).

Thanks DSB, I have that book but have not started reading it yet. I will crack it open now.

The whole end section of the accompanying CD is full of health/wellness/preventative-measure kind of stuff. Even if you won't do it it's very interesting material.

THC edibles for cure stress

THC edibles for cure stress it is delicious! I really liked it and I constantly chew these thc gummies and feel calmer and more peaceful. But at the same time I am more concentrated and determined. All in all, a very cool health supplement, give it a try. What I can say is that cannabis edibles are wonderful, so I'll leave this unique link https://westcoastbud.io/products/edibles/ to you. Tried from different sites and here I liked the most.

Explore Zoforesport on Amazon

Explore Zoforesport on Amazon, the world of high-quality sporting goods. The Zoforesport store offers both athletes and fitness aficionados high-performance gear and supplies for their workouts. Savor a carefully chosen range of goods made to last and operate at peak efficiency. A variety of products from source can help you improve your game, regardless of your level of experience or where you are in your fitness journey. With Zoforesport on Amazon, browse the assortment and be ready for victory today.