Search form

Dance Party?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Dance Party?

This might be fun; posting clips of characters bursting some moves. First, I thought simply posting links to clips, or animated gifs (somewhat more fun, since you can see them in-line with the text), like this:

Or another possibility--something more collaborative: email me a .swf of your character serving it up, and I'll compose a dance-off. (if you aren't a Flasher but can export an animated gif, I can work that in as well).

--ted

tedtoons's picture
Ted Nunes - www.tedtoons.com

It's On!

This is what I'm talking about:

Dance Party!

This is a quick execution. My little guy (that's a sheep) needs more work of course, plus I'll dress up the "club" a little more as well. I'm thinking I can add some interactivity--let you choose who's on the floor, maybe some various music choices. I'll probably add a caption with credits in there, so you know whose characters belongs to whom.

My thanks to Keefe Chamberlain and Sue Houston. If anybody else wants to join in, let me know. (Lord, it's not like I don't have a million other things to do, but I just thought this would be kind of cute.)

-ted

That it is just too funny.

Well if there was some way you could work Scooter in she'd like to join the party. This is a piece I did a few years ago. Fun how her setting is a lot like yours.

http://www.tco.net/~phacker/scooter/celebrate.html

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

Scooter Scootin'

Is that a poodle or a sheep? Either way pretty cute. Maybe you'll get some takers.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.