Search form

Fabrice Gallery

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Fabrice Gallery

Hi guys,

I will post here my paintings. :) (I usually use the software : TVPaint Animation Pro)

For those who want more, here is a small animation in quicktime format that I created last year :

Click here for the full anim : its a rainy day

hey there Fabrice!!
like the look of that painting!! :D
I especially like the textures and the waves.
is it a WIP or a finished piece?

very nice, but it kinda looks kinda.. weird
I think it's because of the waves, if it's a sea, the waves on the horizonline should not be able to see

Thanks for the comments ... :)

It is not a finished piece, I will certainly work again on it.

the waves on the horizon line should not be able to see

you are right !! :o

oh!

Welcome to AWN!
Nice work! I'd like to see more of your stuff so bring it on! I agree with the horizon,and also the water coming out on the beach is a bit too solid!

Yours Truely
Da' Phreak
Neville Howard.
WWW.Comicwrx.com

I like the rocks and smoothness of the water. Can't wait to see more :)

I draw this picture in approximatively 35 min.

Click HERE to watch all the process. :wink: (Quicktime 7 needed)

Heya! That's pretty good work.
Also, if you mess with the weight of the lines on the lion, it might help it a bit. Right now the line of the back and legs is so solid and clean that it looks like part of the body is on top of the mane.
I also really really enjoy watching the process of making them! Please keep posting the videos with the images. :D
And I love the last one with the space ships.

"One of the major difficulties Trillian experienced in her relationship with Zaphod was learning to distinguish between him pretending to be stupid just to get people off their guard, pretending to be stupid because he couldn't be bothered to think and wanted someone else to do it for him, pretending to be outrageously stupid to hide the fact that he actually didn't understand what was going on, and really being genuinely stupid." ~Douglas Adams, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Also, if you mess with the weight of the lines on the lion, it might help it a bit. Right now the line of the back and legs is so solid and clean that it looks like part of the body is on top of the mane.

I did not use the same drawing tool for the body, and the mane ... so the result was not completely clean. I would certainly not do the same mistake next time I will sketch something like that !
Thanks for the feedback ;)

here is a quick sketch :
Click here for the full sketch process. ;)