Search form

i have flash and i am very new.

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
i have flash and i am very new.

frist off, i would like to say sorry if this is in the wrong spot. second i had some fun with it but now i think i am ready i got flash 08 pro by the way i am looking into makin stick figures move and interact. i just wondering how i should do this i am very new. and confuessed if anyone can shed sum like frist i wanna know the basics like walking then i ll post later on the fighting and so on for now i just wanna learn how 2 walk. haha thanks in advance.

Welcome to the AWN Forums learning to walk.

The best way to learn animation is, of course to enroll in an animation school. The next best way is through books. For someone starting out, I'd recogmend "The Animator's Workbook" by Tony White. He also has a website: http://www.tonywhite.net/ where he has some tutorials that you can check out.

I love Flash. It's a versatal animation tool, that is quick and easy to use. Animating stickfigures is a great way to learn. It's quick and easy. Go to the Show and Tell forum here and do a search for my friend Pascal. Watch his little shorts and you can see just what can be accomplished with stick figures.

Aloha,
the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."