Search form

Internship

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Internship

Hi guys.
I've been looking for animation interships for a while to be able to complete my BFA degree and I still haven't found one.
I wanted to know if any of you know of anyone I could talk to or any more places I could call to to ask about interships.
Because I'm living in Florida at the moment I would prefer an internship somewhere in this state, but it doesn't really matter to me to relocate anywhere as long as I get an internship.
Thanks for all your help,
Carla Daniela

There are insternships a plenty, but you have to apply first, a lot. Have you sent your reel out? Do you have a resume and cover letter? You have to apply to lots of places just like you would for a job. If you don't put yourself out there they certainly won't come to you. Most studios have sort of internship program, eventually you will find one looking for your skill set at the right time. Search job sites too like www.creativeheads.net, they often post internships on those kind of sites.

***Update, the website is creativeheads.NET, not .com. Sorry about that

www.MattOrnstein.com
Character Animator - Lucas Arts

Hi guys.
I've been looking for animation interships for a while to be able to complete my BFA degree and I still haven't found one.
I wanted to know if any of you know of anyone I could talk to or any more places I could call to to ask about interships.
Because I'm living in Florida at the moment I would prefer an internship somewhere in this state, but it doesn't really matter to me to relocate anywhere as long as I get an internship.
Thanks for all your help,
Carla Daniela

You could always try the animation companies in Atlanta.

Follow @chaostoon on Twitter!