Search form

Question regarding particular tabletop lightbox

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Question regarding particular tabletop lightbox

http://www.cartoonsupplies.com/product_info.php/cPath/25_44/products_id/154?osCsid=944b9cb7e170142947dd6fb70f1c426d

I was planning to buy the 12f Chromacolour disc to go with it. But the product description for the lightbox just says 'standard pro'!, eep. Is it going to be a good fit? :-o

Bump! :D
Anybody used this one themselves? :)

16 3/8" is a standard opening for an animation disc. The Chromacolour should fit fine.

I'm compelled to say, though, that you can make one of these yourself for waaaaaay less than $350. With cost of materials and a little elbow grease, you can put one together yourself for less than $100. Or you could adapt a student drawing table for about the same cost, including the table.

I'm building one for myself right now.... That light fixture that is in the bottom of the box costs 20$ at Lowes. I found an old drafting table at a thrift store for 10$ that I will mount it on....

~~~~~~~~

"Science has made up its mind, but popular opinion varies about whether we came from monkeys or something of the sort. To me it seems perfectly clear that some of us did and some of us didn't."
~Will Cuppy

"...16 3/8" cutout Tilt top, duel circular lamps for even lighting."

the Ape

...we must all face a choice, between what is right... and what is easy."