Search form

Animex Animation Festival

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Animex Animation Festival

Has anyone ever been to this british animation festival? If so, what is it like and do you know the age limit for the antendees?

Hi, its held at my university, its a great festival! ill be there this year. for more information visit http://animex.tees.ac.uk/, hope this helps - Ethereal

KEWL, How exactly does it work? Like the set out and such.

It changes every year so i cant really comment, Justin would more be more than happy to answer your questions, email him at awards@animex.net.

How neat! I actually entered a film into Animex this year. The festival looks like a lot of fun, but it's probably to far to travel from where I live. Are you planning on going Archie?

What was it like last year, Ethereal? Were there a lot of kids, or a lot of college students?

(Hope this isn't a hijack)

Pooryorik

Yeah i'm going and it's only 40 miles away from me, but i plan to stay the whole 4 days. If i'm lucky my school is going to pay for it, so i get the whole thing for more or less free.

Its 99% college students, its no kindergarten lol. Last Year was great, although i only went for one day which i regret, but still it was a fantastic day and i learnt so much.

Ethereal

Its 99% college students, its no kindergarten lol.

Gah! My film won't have a chance!