Search form

Looking for Flash Animator

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Looking for Flash Animator

Hey Everyone...

I'm in the midst of a side project and I'm looking for a flash animator capable of creating a series of 10 episodes (cartoons) each 2-4 minutes long. Character design and story line have already been developed so no worries there. I'd like to also work close with the animator and be involved in how each final product will look. I am a high school student so I’m looking to hire someone at a reasonable price, because this is coming out of my own pocket, so anyone willing to help out a high school student is greatly appreciate. I'd like it if any reply could contain a link to previous work and a price estimate. Thank you everyone for you time.

Sincerely,
Kevin

freelance animation

Kelvin,

I am a freelancer animator working on flash and toon boom last 2 years. Presently working on TV cartoon. You can contact me at yasinreza@gmail.com. I 'll love to work with you for 1 or 2 episodes to share our experiences and fun. Budget won't be a problem.

roni

2d animator

hai,

iam a 2d cum 3d animator from India [ chennai ] .iam already doing some local projects. If ur intrested i will send some sample to u. Iam searching for project.

Thanking u
Kuhanesh