Search form

Music Video Animation Collaboration

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Music Video Animation Collaboration

Hi Im looking for any interested animators who want to collaborate on a music video animation as I compose music in orchestral / trance / fusion styles but looking to do another video. I have a few new tracks that someone might be interested in working something with so if your interested check my webpage www.krackatoa.com as most of my older music is online free for download and have a listen if your still interested you can contact me there and ill checkout what you do. Could be good for some animator that wants to add to their showreel or even for a short film in a music video styled format..

Cheers
Andre

New Zealand
www.krackatoa.com

Animation + Media Studio

Dear Sir
We are a complete media studio situated in Kolkata, with an upcoming animation wing with 30 minutes production capacity per month. We have both 2D and 3D expertise. At present we are looking for projects which we can execute. Since we are a complete media house and in media business over ten years, we are in a position to offer finished animated products and certainly will offer best price. You may please consider us for your music video animation projects.
Regards
Debjit Biswas
CEO, Presto Studio

Web site: www.prestostudio.com
Mail address: debjit@prestostudio.com
GSM Mobile: +91-9831005663 (+5.30 GMT)

Pain is inevitable; suffering is optional.
www.prestostudio.com
debjit at prestostudio dot com

Hey Pandoe !
DId check the link , very interesting :D and good music ?
Just wanted to know if I can use yr talents for my animations ? are they free to be used in my animation ? no royalties or such ? could you guide me on those terms /?! :D

and must say you are pretty talented