Search form

Help choose a name in my cartoon!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help choose a name in my cartoon!

Hey y'all. I'm working on a biker cartoon and the need came up for the characters to be members of a motorcycle club. I put the idea up to a Harley forum I belong to and they came up with 35 ideas that are now up for a vote.

You can help choose at this link. If I work hard, I might get it done in time for Christmas, which would be excellent since it is a Christmas themed cartoon.

rupertpiston's picture
Cartoon Thunder There's a little biker in all of us...

Cartoon Thunder
There's a little biker in all of us...

Need to have more of an outline of the story before I choose. Tell us more.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.

I voted but I don't know from motorcycles.

I'm sure your fans who know bikes will pick the best.

Voted-Magnetos M C ! :D

Good point Phacker. I'd actually like to keep the cards pretty close to the vest at this point, but Shorty and Noodles are two friends who ride and work together. Shorty is more seasoned and experienced, and he tends to lead Noodles, who ain't so bright. In a way, the relationship is a classic George and Lennie thing, the brains and the... well, I have no idea what Noodles has, cuz he ain't smart, he ain't tough, and he ain't much good sometiimes. He does, however, mean well, and he does have moments of unclouded brilliance that are almost immediately obscured by a quick return to his normal moronic state. Noodles is also a rider of great skill, sorta like Hunter Thomson once wrote about some bikers--he really shines on the bike becoming one with his machine.

The Greek chorus (roughly speaking) is in the peanut gallery of side remarks made by Mac and Retro, Shorty and Noodles' rides. Mac is a late model machine and seems to constantly have something to prove, wants to go fast. In truth he suffers from serious self doubt, but he keeps up a good face. Retro, the old school chopper, is more laid back and laise-faire (spelling?), not rattled by much, but has his moments.

For a glimpse of what the Christmas episode is sort of about, check out the graphic on this product, which inspired the current blitz of activity.

Cartoon Thunder
There's a little biker in all of us...

Thanks for the outline. I cast my vote for BentSpokes.

Pat Hacker, Visit Scooter's World.