Search form

Xombie Chapter 5 is online

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Xombie Chapter 5 is online

James Farr's animated web series Xombie continues, Chapter 5 is now online. Some of the members of AWN Forums asked me to let them know when new episodes are released.

I am the voice actor who plays Dirge. The character along with his companion Zoe is recorded at www.geoffedwards.ca and sent via web connection to Tulsa, Oklahoma where it is mixed with other characters and elements into the Flash animation. The series has developed quite a following and has been seen by millions of online viewers.

Here's the link to this weeks Soundbyte Of The Week:

http://www.geoffedwards.ca/soundbytes.html

Cheers till next time.

Geoff

Geoff P Edwards's picture
Geoff www.geoffedwards.ca "The dog is Cerberus, the girl Zoe, I'm Dirge"

Geoff
www.geoffedwards.ca
"The dog is Cerberus, the girl Zoe, I'm Dirge"

Xombie Chapter X

Hi Guys,

I'm a long time member but have not had a lot of time to contribute lately...

But some folks around here are following along with the Xombie saga.

Chapter X is online www.xombified.com

Cheers.
;)

Geoff
www.geoffedwards.ca

:P

i like it alot and every episode makes me so anxious to see the next the cliffhangers are so perfect..

I absolutly agree. The skilled story telling is one of the things I like about working on this project. You ain't got nothin if you ain't working on a good story.

Geoff
www.geoffedwards.ca

Hi Geoff,
I sent you an email, but just wanted to see if you were willing to work with me on some audio issues I'm having. Feel free to email me at parks2@hotmail.com

Thanks!

James really has a GIFT for staging.

Anyone else reminded of something smooth and musical a la Fantasia by the way that the helicopter ladder spiraled down? BEAUTIFUL...

Plus nothing brings levity to drama like an impromptu staple popping out of the muzzle of a zombie dog =P

Awesoem work Geoff. I'm really diggin' the story. It's gets better every episode. Cheers

Cereal And Pajamas New Anthology : August 2007
http://www.comicspace.com/cerealandpajamas/