Search form

Stills from my next short

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
Stills from my next short

Here are some stills from my next short film. It is an animated version of the classic Halloween song "The Monster Mash". The film will be hand drawn animation with a claymation title sequence and should be done in a week or two. The hand drawn stills are still (no pun intended) in rough format.
This is Doctor E. Vil: (more are coming in a few mins)

Here's another, it's the claymation witch at the beginning (purposly dark):

Attachment 

I am going to post updates on here once in a while. If you want to check out my other animation go here:
http://home.earthlink.net/~jtn1989/hiyaanimation
and click on Movies and Trailers. Be sure to check out the rest of the site if you go!

Man, I love this song!!! :)

It has a sequel, do you know it?

No idea but I'll take a guess:
"Transylvania Twist"?

I have 4 Bobby Picket songs:

- Graveyard Shift
- Monster Mash
- Monster Mash Party
- The Monster Swim

I can send them to you via e-mail if you want.

That would be great! I could make a whole series that way.

Updates:
Animation is about half way done, turning out pretty good actually.

This is really comforting knowing I can do this. This is actually mostly to test out how hard it is to animate to songs because I am planning to make a 15 to 20 min movie featureing some of the Beach Boys songs (yes, I am old fashioned when it comes to music, pop and rap just don't appeal to me, YUCK!). The songs will all be in there to tell a story, with talking and stuff in between. It will be my first serious drama/musical. Yes it will be funny at parts, but it will not be a comedy.

I ran out of paper so I'm gonna start inking and coloring the scenes I have done. I'm gonna get more paper soon.