Search form

Atomic Betty - updated website

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Atomic Betty - updated website

Hi all,

Just wanted to put the word out that we've recently updated the Atomic Betty site, check it out at: http://www.atomic-betty.com

Hope ya like it!

:)

It looks really great.
I look forward to seeing this show when I finally get the chance.

Fun stuff!

Musky,

I played the Atomic Betty game 74 times in a row, and now the "A" button on my keyboard is stuck!

(Haven't seen your show on CN yet, but I'm looking forward to it!)

Cheers!
Splatman :D

ive seen a few minuts of it on cn but i havent been able to watch a whole episode

flash right?

Thanks!

Thanks fer checking it out folks, glad you like it. A labor of love to be sure. Atomic Betty director Ridd Sorenesen is the man behind the website and Atomic Betty director Jeff Agala is the guy who toiled during the late hours to bring the game t'life.

Hey, on another note, just got back from watching a ton of animation at the Ottawa International Animation Festival and wanted to congratulate all the animators who submitted their great work and congratulate the festival folks for putting on a fine show. I recommend it to all! Spread the word!

-Musky :cool:

Nice Site!

Not bad for a primetime show. Not bad at all, I like the design.

Adam

It also looks like Atomic Betty is prominently featured in Animation Magazine this month. Congrats. Looks good.

now i sat down and watched an episode today and throughout the whole thing something bothered me i ahvent been able to figure out what yet so im gonna see if i can get that episode and watch it silently, although the robot kept looking at me, i know what he's planning and he wont get away with it.