Search form

What I been Up to

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
What I been Up to

If you stop by http://work.4chinny.com, you can take a gander at some of my projects.

The one labeled "June 2004 10 Second" is a quick little animation I put together for a collaborative project. Nothing too snazzy.

Meanwhile, I have been working on a short called Dexterity. The animation is all done in Flash, the backgrounds in Photoshop. I have a low-res mpeg online at the same address under "Work In Progress." I haven't finished much of it yet, I'm afraid.

great website layout, very slick and professional! I liked the work in progress stuff, the music gives it some good momentum. Let us know when there is more to see.

Flash Character Packs, Video Tutorials and more: www.CartoonSolutions.com

Only looked at the demo

I'm the kind of "jump to the movie" kind of guy.

You clearly have a good head for flash. Now, study animation and you have no limits. I don't say that as a put down, and I don't know how experienced you are with all manners being flash. It's apparently a hot application for animation these days and I still wonder how and why. Regardless, you've got some really strong scenes in your 30 second demo:)

I just would have liked to have seen some more animation and less cookie cutter vector scaling stuff. But that's my one big gripe. REALLY good flash stuff:)

L8r,

HEY JASON!!
i just took a look at your website .. downloaded the demo reel!

REALLY COOL STUFF!
lol

I like the pacing , the "look" of your stuff..
I also agree with madman ... it is very " design" like animation( look who's talking, lol!)
, and i'd love to see a bit more character.. but , that's probably because I , like many other guys on this forum, dwell professionally in animation ..

So...
Your stuff is really sweet , and just keep going at it!

Nice!
P.

Part of my goal with the Dexterity project is to experiment more with full animation and less tweening. That's the clip under the "work in progress" link.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look and respond, guys.