Search form

Oh. My. Goodness.

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Oh. My. Goodness.

www.geocities.com/sherbalex/weekly.html

Gimme thoughts crit etc would ya? Im kinda on a highhorse aboot it even though its mostly garbage. Come on and kick me off cloud nine :)

sherbalex's picture

cool

cool

I'm sure these guys will be able to give you a far more technical critique, but I loved it! I have two cats, (who are like my children) and I've been trying to come up with an original animation concept including them, their antics/movements/expressions etc etc. Bravo to you! It's simple, but I found the animation convincing and the body language really reflected the tone of your voiceover. Also the "you're the man/I'm the man" text was apt with a cat! I've seen the same attitude (THAT'S the word I was thinking of!) in my cats, when I've done something that pleases them immensely- like filling their food bowls...again. I loved the tail swish, the grin at the end and the general fluid movement you gave to your character. Go on, develop him some more and keep us updated! By the way, is that your voice?

Like the Getaway

The film...I could not see nothing:(

L8r,

This is GREAT!!!

Reminds me of the Hubleys work. I don't how "experienced" you are but it absolutely works imho! Any attempt to Disnify it would wreck it imo.

i couldn't see it either. ?

Don't do nothing because you can't do everything.

Uh dang. You could also try www.geocities.com/sherbalex/omg.swf copy and paste that into your address bar, geocities doesnt like hotlinking :p

Experience? Uh not to much? I guess. Dunno what kinda experience youre talking about. Nope thats not my voice. Wish it were though!

cool

AHAHAHAH
It's great.
It makes me laugh!!!
that's a sure sign it works!!!

P.