Search form

Help me find web animation!

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Help me find web animation!

Hello,

I'm looking for a series of animation I saw online about two to three years ago. The series were shorts about 30 seconds long and were completed by filming a drawing, as it was being completed, from the underside of a clear drawing surface. The narrator would be discussing an event as the drawing was revealing itself. It was generally considered animation even though it technically wasn't.

I first came across this series on ifilm. I can no longer find any reference nor can I recall the name of the series. The narrator generally spoke in a flat, monotonous "steven wright" style. I do remember that one particular episode was about how the narrator thought that he had gotten a terrible haircut. He went down to the bank when the attractive bank teller told him that his haircut was cute which changed his opinion about it. Another one was about how his thoughts were consumed by all of the sexual things his "ex-girlfriends liked to do" and who they are doing them with now.

Anyone else remember this series? Where to find it? What it was called?

Thanks,

Elliott

found it!

Terribly sorry for the neurotic postings, but I just found it. After more than a week of searching, I post a thread and find it within an hour after posting. It is called Tales of Mere Existence.

Sorry for the bother.