Search form

Need 2D animators to help make Fanmade Attack on titan series.

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Need 2D animators to help make Fanmade Attack on titan series.

Me and a close friend of mine are both animators who need some extra animators to help us animate our fanmade Attack on titan series.

Software used for animation: Flipaclip(it's free)

If you are not familiar with flipaclip we'll walk you through on how to use flipclip and start you off with easier scenes.

We also need background artist who are really good at drawing buildings and landscapes like fields and trees.

I almost forgot to mention the name of this series is called Attack on titan rouge legends. As it is a story about two titan shifters named Eric and Joshua.

More information will be provided once you have applied to be one of our animators.

I have some pictures from some scenes my friend drew though it's some of his less detailed work.

Contact us here at: cinosprouductions@gmail.com

Edited by: Kentrell the average animator on 06/12/2019 - 9:45pm
Nice...........

Nice...........

Uhh you wanna help us animate

Uhh you wanna help us animate or no?

2D animator is a person who

2D animator is a person who creates 2D images. Animators create Framed game 2D images using a computer, tablet, or pen and paper. Animators can be used in a variety of fields, including advertising, product design, film, video games, and fnaf the web. They can work in a wide range of roles from entry-level positions to highly skilled positions.

It is a good place to find

It is a good place to find the artists who can draw the background as a lot of people comes here on this website to find the latest update and they are skilled enough to help you out. I found a lot of great artists interacting and sharing their skills here.

Sure! If you're looking to

Sure! If you're looking to incorporate a dynamic touch to your project, consider integrating a captivating 3D Animation Logo. This can add an extra layer of professionalism and visual appeal, enhancing the overall impact of your fan-made Attack on Titan series. Collaborating with skilled 2D animators can help bring your creative vision to life, infusing the series with an authentic and engaging aesthetic. Don't underestimate the power of a well-crafted logo; it can serve as a strong visual representation of your series, leaving a lasting impression on your audience.

2D animators to help make

2D animators to help make Fanmade Attack on titan series will be a great idea and there are many game developers searching for the best ideas to use in the 2D and 3D games. Also to wash home exterior we can find the best services available in town.

Thank you for the information

Thank you for the information you shared here. commercial window cleaning