Search form

Sound Designer looking for project.

1 post / 0 new
Sound Designer looking for project.

Greetings talented animators,

My name is Jason Yean and I am looking for an animation to put sound design to for my portfolio. I am an aspiring post production mix engineer and  sound designer with experience in multiple aspects of the entertainment and media industry. I am passionate about sound design and the form of expression in its many forms. I can understand that ones body of work is a very personal thing so whatever I put into my portfolio will of course credit you and your body of work.

The other condition is also that you approve the content to be used in such a manner and approve the quality of the sound design. I would happily release the sound design to be used by you for non sale purposes as well. To clarify I will not use the project for any purposes of sale or distribution so that your intellectual property is protected.

I am also open to any pro bono non profit work that anyone may have. My goal and purpose in this exercise is to create and practise my craft, in turn meeting some cool and awesome people in the process.

I have an online portfolio at www.jasonyean.com to show a little of my own body of work. If this is something that interests you dont hesitate to send me an email at contact@jasonyean.com. I am more than happy to have a conversation and answer any questions regarding this endevour. This is and will be a free of charge service until which time I will update this post. Thank you for your time in reading this post.

Jason Yean

Edited by: jyeancw on 01/11/2017 - 4:27am