Search form

Show Reel 2006 Take 2

1 post / 0 new
Show Reel 2006 Take 2

Hello, I am fellow Visual Effects artist working as a freelancer in NYC. I am going on my 12 year in this industry and at the present I am looking for more challenging work in the area of Film. I have been using 3ds max since version 1 came out for windows 95/NT and my Brazil R/S skills go back all the way from when the beta version came out. I still use it for almost every project I work on.
My web sight " www.arcfx.us" is under construction at the moment, the best way to see and read about my work is to go to www.myspace.com/arcfx

Our here is a direct link to my Show Reel.
http://arcfx.us/uploads/SHOWREEL_TAKE2_B_WEB_med.mpeg

or for quick playback but low res. watch it on youtube...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hG95IOCOGWc

Quick BIO

Since 1991 Nathan Evans has been in the Visual Effect industry working on project through out the nation. Originally located in Texas he moved to New York in 2002 to find more challenging projects. Since then as a visual effects artist has founded him self on projects that have appeared on many national Television Stations; Al Roker & History Channel "Honor Deferred", 1-hour TV series, with Samuel L. Jackson, over a hundred VFX shots; Tribeca Film Festival: A Red Carpet Special for Mission Impossible III, Storyboard Artist, Camera Operator, VFX Artist, Graphic Artist; Cort TV, "Meth Labs", 1hour special docudrama on meth lab, VFX Supervisor, VFX Artist; Food Network, "Celebrity Food Fight", television series on Cooking with Famous Celebrities 3D Artist; Word Power with Al Roker, 3D Artist; Al Roker & NBC "BLIZZARD SPECIAL", a 1-hour TV special, Visual Effects, 3D Artist; Best Buy, MP3 player, 3D Artist; "HOPE" Music Video, "Worlds of If" band, Director, Visual Effects; Discovery Channel shows, Architecture of Man and Woman, Conception to Birth, Anatomy of Sex, Blood, Visual Effects.
The Software and Hardware Skills spanned from the technical to the creative side so that he may better fulfill the desired Effects; Discreet 3DS Max, Character Studio, Mental Ray, Brazil R/S, Final Render, Vray, Max Scripting, Dark Tree, After Burn, Maya, RealVIz Retimer, Combustion, After Effects, Photo Shop, Final Cut Pro, Avid Editor, Speed Razor Premiere, Media 100, Soft image, Corel Painter, Canopus Editor.

Languages: English, Mandarin and beginning in Japanese

--
Nathan Evans
cell 646.379.5938
office 212.757.8500 EXT. 9832
arcfx.nate@gmail.com
www.arcfx.us
www.myspace.com/arcfx

arcfx's picture
Nathan Evans cell 646.379.5938 office 212.757.8500 EXT. 9832 arcfx.nate@gmail.com www.arcfx.us www.myspace.com/arcfx

Nathan Evans
cell 646.379.5938
office 212.757.8500 EXT. 9832
arcfx.nate@gmail.com
www.arcfx.us
www.myspace.com/arcfx