Search form

freelance animation pricing?

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
freelance animation pricing?

Hello,

I'm trying to get a general idea of the cost of having some art and animation done. Are there any freelance animators that could give me some cost ideas based on the following?

I just want to make some short cartoons that would be hosted on the internet - maybe 10 - 15 minutes long. Something like http://www.homestarrunner.com but a bit more sophisticated.

I would be writing each cartoon, doing sketches of the basic look of the characters and story board, and doing the sound recordings. I would need an artist/animator to translate the sketches into cartoons. I could do background art if necessary. The format is not very important, whether 3d, 2d, flash or whatever.

Since this is not meant to be a profitable project, but more an outlet for fun writing, I would just be paying for it out of pocket.

thanks for your replies.

Daniel Cook

Hi,

I'm interested in working on your project. Please contact me via email at amy_gibbard@yahoo.co.uk.

Thanks,
Amy

Dear Daniel!
I am very much interested in the project, but we need to discuss about the project sometime if you can talk to me on MSN messenger or yahoo messenger my id is pareshtiwari@hotmail.com and pareshtiwari23@yahoo.com.
Regards
Paresh

Hi Paresh,

Thanks for the offer.

Amy has been helping me with my ideas and project and she seems to
know everything about everything animation.

If she gets sick of me and throws up her hands refusing to
work with me, then I might need some more help, but I hope
she doesn't :)

If I come up with anything else, I'll let you know.

Cheers,

Daniel C.

Hello,

I'm trying to get a general idea of the cost of having some art and animation done. Are there any freelance animators that could give me some cost ideas based on the following?

I just want to make some short cartoons that would be hosted on the internet - maybe 10 - 15 minutes long. Something like http://www.homestarrunner.com but a bit more sophisticated.

I would be writing each cartoon, doing sketches of the basic look of the characters and story board, and doing the sound recordings. I would need an artist/animator to translate the sketches into cartoons. I could do background art if necessary. The format is not very important, whether 3d, 2d, flash or whatever.

Since this is not meant to be a profitable project, but more an outlet for fun writing, I would just be paying for it out of pocket.

thanks for your replies.

Daniel Cook

Hi Daniel.
We can do something like this for 3000$
Regards
Carina Reytblat
and Rivka Lavi

Phone: +972-8-9207615
Mobile: +972-545-752258
E-mail: info@infantry.co.il
Studio Infantry