Search form

Awesome Animation Opportunity

1 post / 0 new
Awesome Animation Opportunity

. . . just thought I would pass this along!

$10,000!!! and a licensed copy of 3D Studio MAX will be awarded to 30 Individuals or AnimationTeams that are chosen for this Global Animation Project . . . as well as a growing list of plug-ins . . . and for each indivivual of the selected team, a share in the movie profits!!!
:cool: Go to www.3dgap.com for the details.

You have a great deal of creative freedom to create your own animation short and the exposure and opportunities that could develop are obvious. Everyone has at least one story to tell, or knows someone that does, that they could team up with. I've already put a team together re-purposed a story that I have wanted to tell and am working on my submission. One of the exciting parts of this project (aside from the above) is the chance to collaborate with artist and animators from around the world! One of my team members, and new friend, is from Sicily (I'm from the US!).

as you can tell I'm on fire about this! and figure that part of the success of this depends on getting as many enthusiastic and passionate individuals involved as possible . . . so rather than keeping this to myself I'm spreading the good news!!!

best of luck

animate on!

Scott