Tagged With: Taiwan
On January 8, the channel launches its re-energized brand, ‘Redraw Your World,’ that promises to deliver more inclusive programming to wider audiences; campaign partnerships include Crayola, NTUC, and Singapore Chingay Parade 2022.
Companies enter into multi-year/multi-project joint venture to bring both existing and new IP projects to the Chinese market.
Seven animated features selected to compete at the 2018 Ottawa International Animation Festival; Virtual Reality and Young Audience selections also announced.
Concept from studio2 Animation Lab comes out on top of competition, which had 61 entrants from across Asia.
Free, monthly curated screening of animated short films and VR experiences from all around the world set for Wednesday, March 8.
Deadline to register for international design competition is Friday, August 12; finished designs must be submitted by October 7.
The Taiwan International Graphic Design Award (TIGDA) 2015 competition has opened for entries and designers from all regions and countries are invited to participate.
The Competition is open for innovative works in two categories – Poster Design and Corporate Identity Design – through individual or group registration.
Almost 30 separate awards – medals and certificates – will be announced in November 2015 and the best works will be features in a special publication prepared by the organizer.
Each of the two main competition categories have subcategories:
- Taiwan International Poster Design Award：
- Specific Theme: Human Concerning, Sustainable Development (Environment Protection, Energy Conservation and Carbon Reduction are included.) (Type A)
- Non-specific Theme: Commerce, Arts, Public Welfare and Purpose Popularization. (Type B)
- Taiwan International CI Design Award：
- Corporate Identity: Brand, logo and other series of design application works for corporations and institutions. (Type C)
- Event Identity: Logo and series of design application works for commercial campaigns/events. (Type D)
Submitted entries must be original creations of the contestants completed after 30 June 2013.
The competition is organized by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Economic Affairs of China in collaboration with International Council of Design (ico-D) and Japan Graphic Designers Association (JAGDA).
No Entry Fee!
It's free to enter.