NVIDIA GTC 2020 kicked off today with Huang’s presentation exploring real world implications of AI and its impact challenges the world’s faces today.
NVIDIA GTC launched today, running online in seven time zones now through October 9, showcasing the latest breakthroughs in AI, data science, HPC, graphics, networking, and more. Attendees can interact with researchers, engineers, developers, and technologists in a variety of industries to exchange innovative approaches on how AI will transform the future of work.
NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang set the stage earlier today at #GTC20 with his keynote presentation ‘I AM AI,’ by describing the implications behind the coming age of AI, and welcoming the company's developer community, now 2 million strong. Huang unveiled a new kind of processor and infrastructure-on-a-chip architecture to fuel next-generation data centers, as well as advances in conversational AI and collaboration, drug discovery, computer graphics, high-performance computing, robotics, and more. He addressed AI and its impact on challenges facing the world is facing now.
If you missed the livestream – watch it now:
Other NVIDIA events scheduled for GTC20 include:
- LIVE AND ON DEMAND TALKS - Four hours of live programming per region each day, plus hundreds of sessions on demand.
- DLI WORKSHOPS & TRAINING - Live, instructor-led, full-day workshops offering certifications.
- CONNECT WITH THE EXPERTS - Live Q&A sessions with subject matter experts.
- EXCITING NVIDIA DEMOS - Guided demos of cutting-edge technology conducted in local language with live Q&A.
- CUTTING-EDGE AI STARTUPS - Hear from leading AI startups on the brink of the next disruption.
Additional information and registration is available here.