The voice talent behind Batman’s evil nemeses includes Gina Rodriguez as Catwoman, Xolo Maridueña as Snowy the Snowcrawler, and Tom Kenny as Crash; the 3D animated preschool action-adventure comedy debuts this fall on Cartoonito, HBO Max, and Cartoon Network.
WarnerMedia has announced the lineup of DC Super-Villain talent for Batwheels, its upcoming 3D animated preschool action-adventure comedy, produced by Warner Bros. Animation, that debuts this fall on Cartoonito, HBO Max, and Cartoon Network.
Leading the talented voice cast for some of Batman’s most iconic adversaries are Gina Rodriguez (Jane the Virgin) as Catwoman, Xolo Maridueña (Cobra Kai) as Snowy the Snowcrawler, and Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) as Crash. The previously announce cast of heroes include Ethan Hawke (as Batman), Jacob Bertrand (as Bam the Batmobile), and AJ Hudson (as Duke Thomas/Robin).
The evil counterpart to the heroic Batwheels, the Legion of Zoom is a team of sentient vehicles brought to computerized life by Badcomputer, the new ultimate computer of the DC Universe. They, like the Batwheels, are essentially kids with little to no life experience. However, unlike the Batwheels, “The Zooms” are under Badcomputer’s malevolent guidance and often don’t make the best decisions. Prank, the Jokermobile, and the rest of the villainous squad wreak havoc on Gotham City alongside The Joker, Catwoman, Harley Quinn, and more of the Caped Crusader’s infamous rogue’s gallery.
The complete DC Super-Villain voice cast lineup includes:
Griffin Burns (The Addams Family 2) as Prank:
- The Joker’s favorite ride, Prank is tricked out with all manner of pernicious pranks, confetti cannons, and a joy buzzer.
Alexandra Novelle as Jetstah:
- Harley Quinn’s souped-up ATV, Jetstah displays the same obnoxious irreverence as her owner, along with an even bigger, badder giant mallet
Josey Montana McCoy (Genshin Impact) as Quizz:
- Like his owner, The Riddler’s helicopter loves to befuddle the Batwheels with riddles, but unlike The Riddler’s, his riddles don’t always make sense.
- The Penguin’s vehicle is an amphibious duck boat that can travel on land or sea, and is equipped with an array of sneaky surprises like umbrella shields and a squid-ink sprayer.
Xolo Maridueña (Cobri Kai) as Snowy:
- Mr. Freeze’s snowcrawler is armed with snow blowers and icicle missiles that can freeze opponents in their tracks. But due to his big, clumsy treads, Snowy is the slowest of the Zooms.
SungWon Cho as Badcomputer:
- Badcomputer will not rest until he reigns supreme as the most advance computer intelligence in Gotham City—a title threatened by the hyper-advanced Batcomputer.
Tom Kenny (SpongeBbob SquarePants) as Crash:
- Badcomputer’s robotic minion, Crash is a begrudgingly obedient test dummy tasked with assisting Badcomputer’s evil schemes
Gina Rodriguez (Jane the Virgin) as Catwoman:
- The sneakiest of the Super-Villains, Catwoman uses her stealth and cunning to get her claws on the shiniest of trinkets and baubles Gotham City has to offer.
Mick Wingert (What If…?) as The Joker:
- The ultimate prankster, all The Joker wants is to make everyone laugh…No matter how far he needs to go!
Chandni Parekh (Big Nate) as Harley Quinn:
- The hyper kid on the block with no boundaries, she’s all about fun all the time.
SungWon Cho as The Riddler:
- He’s a super-nerd that thinks he’s the smartest person in Gotham City, and he’s on a personal mission to make everyone know it.
Jess Harnell (Animaniacs) as Penguin:
- Penguin is the spoiled man-child of the bunch, always wanting to have the biggest, most ambitious schemes and heists.
Regi Davis (Mindhunter) as Mr. Freeze:
- A grouch and a grinch, Mr. Freeze is the ultimate downer who always seems to wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
James Arnold Taylor (Star Wars: The Clone Wars & Rebels) as Toyman:
- Toyman loves nothing but playing with the latest and greatest toys—the only problem is, his idea of “toys” increasingly seems to encompass volatile high-technology.
Previously announced DC Super Heroes joining Hawke’s Batman, Bertrand’s Bam, and Hudson’s Robin include the rest of the Batwheels team—Bibi (The Batgirl Cycle) voiced by Madigan Kacmar; Redbird (Robin’s Sports Car) voiced by Jordan Reed; The Batwing voiced by Lilimar; and Buff (The Bat Truck) voiced by Noah Bentley; plus Bat-family member Cassandra Cain/Batgirl voiced by Leah Lewis. The Batwheels are cared for by their trainer and mother figure Batcomputer, voiced by Kimberly D. Brooks, and Batman’s robot repairman Mo, voiced by Mick Wingert.