DC series ‘Arrow,’ ‘DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,’ ‘The Flash,’ ‘Gotham’ and ‘Supergirl’ to be featured on nearly 40,000 limited-edition collectible hotel keycards.
BURBANK, CA -- Warner Bros. Television has announced that they will feature hit DC series Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham and Supergirl, as well as the upcoming new thriller Time After Time, at Comic-Con 2016, on limited-edition collectible keycards at top hotels throughout the San Diego area. Nearly 40,000 branded room keys will be available to fans at nearly 40 participating hotels, courtesy of Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing.
This marks the eighth year that Warner Bros. has been the official Comic-Con hotel keycard sponsor. All series featured on keycards will be out in force at Comic-Con on Saturday, July 23:
- Arrow (premieres Wednesday, October 5, at 8/7c on The CW): Returning to San Diego Comic-Con for the fifth consecutive year, the cast and creators of the hit CW series will be on-hand for a lively conversation surrounding the upcoming season.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (premieres Thursday, October 13, at 8/7c on The CW): The CW’s Super Hero team-up series descends upon San Diego for their second visit to Comic-Con as the cast and creative team seek to answer fans questions about its second season.
- The Flash (premieres Tuesday, October 4, at 8/7c on The CW): Fans won’t have to wait until the fall to start getting answers to their most pressing questions, as the cast and creative team behind the show make their annual appearance at Comic-Con to begin giving fans insight into the show’s highly anticipated third season.
- Gotham (premieres Monday, September 19, at 8/7c on FOX): Be among the first to see what’s in store for season three as Gotham returns to Comic-Con with a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A with series stars and producers.
- Supergirl (premieres Monday, October 10, at 8/7c on The CW): Join the series cast and creative team for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A as they discuss season two’s hot topics and the show’s new home on The CW this fall!
- Time After Time (Midseason on ABC): Giving an unpredictable spin on the mythology of H.G. Wells by looking at the world of today through the eyes of yesterday, Time After Time makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with cast and producers.
Catch up on Arrow, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, The Flash, Gotham and Supergirl now on Microsoft, plus:
- Own the complete 1st season of Supergirl on Digital HD now, Blu-ray and DVD on August 9.
- Own the complete 2nd season of Gotham on Digital HD now, Blu-ray and DVD on August 16.
- Own the complete 1st season of DC’s Legends of Tomorrow on Digital HD now, Blu-ray and DVD on August 23.
- Own the complete 4th season of Arrow on Digital HD now, Blu-ray and DVD on August 30.
- Own the complete 2nd season of The Flash on Digital HD now, Blu-ray and DVD on September 6.
For additional info on the Studio’s plans for Comic-Con and for real-time updates during the convention, visit here.