Keynotes, panels, talks, workshops, and masterclasses from Italy’s premier event on Computer Graphics, Interactive Techniques, Digital Cinema, 2D/3D Animation, VR and AR, Gaming, and VFX now streaming; All-Access and Light Pass tickets on sale now.
VIEW Conference, Italy’s premier international event on Computer Graphics, Interactive Techniques, Digital Cinema, 2D/3D Animation, VR and AR, Gaming, and VFX, announced its latest On-Demand Edition is now live. Access includes recordings of sessions from VIEW Conference 2023, which took place this past October in Torino, Italy.
All-Access tickets provide three months of on-demand streaming of all keynotes, panels, talks, workshops, and masterclasses. The budget Light Pass offers the same access to keynotes, panels, and talks but excludes workshops and masterclasses.
Purchase tickets for VIEW Conference 2023 On-Demand Edition here.
Sessions available to access on-demand include a vast library of talks, panels, and workshops hosted by industry icons in animation and VFX. Here’s a small sampling of what’s streaming:
- Talk: Henry Selick at VIEW 2023
- Panel: Nimona with Nick Bruno, Troy Quane, ND Stevenson, Ted Ty
- Talk: Creating the Spider-Verse with Mike Lasker
- Talk: My History with Ray Tracing, Or: How I learned to stop waiting and love Vantage with Chris Nichols
- Panel: The Future of VFX with Hal Hickel, Mike Lasker, Trent Claus, Andreas Maaninka
- Masterclass: A Conversation about Art and Star Wars: A fireside chat with Doug Chian
Checkout the complete list of on-demand offerings here.
Source: VIEW Conference