Gathering in Second Life will feature virtual food trucks, virtual music and virtual SMASHING!
Titmouse is hosting its Hollywood Smash Party, in Second Life, from its studio; the virtual gathering is happening this Saturday, September 12. Party with friends and rock out, all from the comfort of your couch!
“How can Titmouse throw our infamous animation industry Hollywood Smash Party in the middle of a pandemic?” asks Titmouse founder and president, Chris Prynoski. “That's not a question we're prepared to answer, so we're taking ‘smashing things in a fit of rage’ to the virtual realm. Our Hollywood offices have been painstakingly recreated in Second Life, and we're avoiding the meat world altogether to party together in isolation!”
There will be virtual food trucks, virtual music from Dethklok, a few famous artist friends (including Mr. Chirps) and virtual SMASHING!
Here’s a preview of what to expect:
But first! Before you can start smashing, download Second Life and create your avatar.
For more details visit the FAQ for tips.
- Saturday, September 12, 2020 from 6 pm - 12 am Pacific.
- RSVP is recommended but not required – click here.
- In Second Life, set in the parking lot of Titmouse’s Hollywood Studio/Your couch.
- Internet personality Draxtor will be streaming the party!
T-SHIRTS and MORE:
- Want a real-life party shirt? Of course, you do! Visit TitmouseStuff to get yours now.
- In Second Life, you can wear your fancy Smash Party shirt and pick up a swag bag.
See you in the virtual world!