Southpaw Technology announces the launch of five new TACTIC apps, all of which had been announced at SIGGRAPH 2014.
Southpaw Technology, the developer of the open source digital asset and workflow management platform TACTIC, announced that it has just launched all of the apps announced at Siggraph 2014 -- TACTIC | VFX, TACTIC | aSync, TACTIC | Server Assist -- and that it has included a fourth and fifth product in the new launch line up: TACTIC | Media Library and TACTIC | Brand Manager.
“What we’ve learned from our experiences across industries is that most organizations manage assets differently, which means that companies need more choices and more flexibility when choosing a digital asset management solution,” said Peter Tanner, director of product development at Southpaw Technology. “This Fall line up of products gives organizations plenty of options, all of which are customizable and keep customers from being locked into a one-size-fits-all solution.”
In addition to TACTIC | VFX, TACTIC | aSync and TACTIC | Server Assist, which Southpaw announced in August of 2014, the company has launched two new products: TACTIC | Media Library and TACTIC | Brand Manager.
The TACTIC | Media Library
Built on the TACTIC digital asset management platform, TACTIC | Media Library is a central, searchable and secure repository for every asset a company creates. The solution lets users easily ingest, organize, manage and distribute assets across their company or across the globe.
- Central and Secure - Go to one location to find any file, including audio files, documents, art files and more.
- Powerful Search - Find assets in seconds.
- Administration Controls - Control which people, groups or departments have access to which assets.
- Meta Data and Tagging - Tag media and add searchable meta data for easier sorting and searching.
- Customizable - The interface is completely customizable, allowing organizations to brand the experience or to create interfaces with only the features certain users need.
The TACTIC | Brand Manager
Southpaw Technology has also announced the launch of TACTIC | Brand Manager.
TACTIC | Brand Manager has been built on the TACTIC digital asset management platform. The app provides marketing teams with a powerful, cross-platform solution for managing brand, image and content across campaigns, from any location.
- Campaign Management - Create campaigns around assets and set due dates, tasks and owners to them.
- Dashboard - See all campaigns and assets associated with them, as well as the status of those assets, who is working on what, and where in the creative process campaigns stand.
- Project Tracking - The TACTIC platform includes a jobs module, task management and GANTT charts to help teams plan and track their assets through the marketing process.
- Create Asset Pipelines - TACTIC | Brand Manager will ship with a default pipeline, or set of steps, to move assets through the approval process; however, the pipeline is completely customizable.
- API - TACTIC | Brand Manager has the ability to integrate with some of the marketing industry?s leading tools, such as Salesforce.
Source: Southpaw Technology