Computer graphics guru Eric Haines will share his expertise as he covers key concepts in ray tracing.
NVIDIA invites you to join computer graphics expert Eric Haines as he explains key concepts related to ray tracing, starting with the use of rays in rendering, comparing ray tracing with rasterization, and explaining how specialized hardware has accelerated its performance. The webinar will then survey various effects made simpler or possible with ray tracing. Finally, there he will touch on denoising, the other element that makes interactive ray tracing possible.
- Understand basic terminology, such as stochastic ray tracing and path tracing
- Have a sense of the strengths of ray tracing compared to rasterization
- Get a feel for the wide range of effects that ray tracing makes possible
- Learn a bit more about related topics, such as denoising and the rendering equation
- Get your questions answered in a live Q&A session
Date: May 12, 2020
Time: 10:00am – 11:00am PT
Click here for registration and additional information.