Titles available for streaming include the Gerry Anderson collection with hand-picked episodes from ‘Thunderbirds,’ ‘Stingray,’ ‘Captain Scarlet,’ ‘Fireball XL5,’ ‘Joe 90,’ and ‘Supercar.’
Los Angeles, CA -- Building on its commitment to innovation and excellence as a purveyor of pop culture, Shout! Factory, a leading multi-platform entertainment company, unveils today the launch of a branded digital entertainment service, Shout! Factory TV. The announcement was made by Shout! Factory founders Richard Foos, Bob Emmer and Garson Foos.
Expanding upon Shout’s strategy to further maximize the value of its cult movie and TV libraries across broadcast, VOD, satellite and telco distribution businesses, the development of Shout! Factory TV is an important step in broadening Shout’s reach beyond traditional distribution platforms.
Whether reliving childhood memories or discovering television series, movies and comedy specials for the first time, Shout! Factory TV will provide an immersive, high-quality viewing experience across a wide variety of screens and platforms, online at ShoutFactoryTV.com and on smartphone devices, tablets and connected TV, with an initial rollout on Roku.
Shout! Factory TV’s programming leverages a distinctive library of pop culture-defining entertainment curated from Shout! Factory, Westchester Films, Timeless Media Group, Scream Factory, major studios, independent producers and other sources from around the world.
Discover and enjoy more than 2,500 hours of movies and full-length TV episodes available to watch for free on Shout! Factory TV. A sampling of titles available to viewers timed to the channel launch and coming soon include, but not limited to:
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 (Beginning With Over 30 Episodes)
- Home Movies Animated Comedy Series
- The Weird Al Show
- It’s Garry Shandling’s Show
- Father Knows Best
- Dennis The Menace
- The Many Loves Of Dobie Gillis
- The Saint
- Gerry Anderson collection (hand-picked episodes from Thunderbirds, Stingray, Captain Scarlet, Fireball XL5, Joe 90, and Supercar)
- Secret Agent
- Kevin Smith: Smodimations
- Steve Martin Stand-Up Show Case, featuring Steve Martin: Comedy Is Not Pretty & Steve Martin: Wild And Crazy Guy
- Mel Brooks: Make A Noise
- The Ernie Kovacs Show
- Werner Herzog movie collection, featuring 16 acclaimed films and documentaries
- Roger Corman’s Cult Classics (select movie titles)
- The Marx Brother’s A Night In Casablanca
- A Room With A View (Oscar-winning film by James Ivory)
- Death Of A Salesman (Golden Globe and Emmy winning film by Volker Schlondorff)
- Hoop Dreams (A film by Steve James)
- Award-winning films such as The Long Voyage Home (John Wayne), The Stunt Man (Peter O’Toole, Steve Railsback, Barbara Hershey), Stagecoach (John Wayne), Bruce Beresford’s Breaker Morant (Jack Thompson), The Ruling Class (Peter O’Toole)
Multi-screen lifestyle users and consumers can easily discover and enjoy Shout! Factory TV’s library of content by browsing film, TV, originals or via keyword search.
Key features include:
- Highest quality video available for all titles
- Free-to-consumer ad-supported video
- Original videos and special bonus behind-the-scenes featurettes
- Live programming stunts, such as the Mystery Science Theater 3000 Turkey Day Marathon
Source: Shout! Factory