Exclusive collector’s edition of the hit game includes bonus Funko Pop! figure and exclusive comic-book art poster.
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality, a VR video game based on the hit Adult Swim series Rick and Morty, is coming April 10 to PlayStation VR.
Released last year for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift, the PlayStation VR version comes in a regular edition for $29.99 and a limited collector’s edition that includes the game, a Funko Pop! Rick and Morty vinyl figure and an exclusive double-sided poster featuring Rick and Morty comic-book cover art.
Key features include:
- Fully voiced, 3D Rick and Morty goodness
- Help Rick (or don't) and explore multiple strange dimensions
- Probe, prod, throw, and smash iconic items like the Plumbus
- Learn how to fix an intergalactic car
- Hang out in iconic places like Rick's garage
- Question your self-worth
- Real fake doors
Rick and Morty: Virtual Rick-ality is published by Adult Swim Games and developed by Owlchemy Labs. Nighthawk Interactive is distributing it at retail. Other Ocean Group is responsible for the PlayStation VR version. The game is not yet rated.
Source: Adult Swim