Emmy-nominated series returns on Cartoon Network Thursday nights beginning September 1; all-star Labor Day programming lineup to include new episodes of ‘The Amazing World of Gumball,’ ‘Teen Titans Go!’ and ‘We Bare Bears,’ Plus a Special Sneak Peek at ‘Mighty Magiswords.’
Cartoon Network is kicking off the school year with the return of the Emmy-nominated series The Powerpuff Girls. The series returns Thursday nights beginning Sept. 1 at 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT), with a full week of power-packed premieres following on Monday, Sept. 19.
Coming this Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 5, tune-in for back-to-back episodes of The Amazing World of Gumball, followed by a half-hour episode of We Bare Bears, Teen Titans Go! and a special sneak peek at Cartoon Network’s upcoming series, Mighty Magiswords. Catch new episodes of all returning and new shows Thursday nights this fall.
The Powerpuff Girls
Returns Thursday, Sept. 1 at 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network
Full Week of Premieres Begins Monday, Sept. 19
- “Odd Bubbles Out” – Thursday, Sept. 1, 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT) - When Donny the Unicorn visits, Bubbles becomes jealous of his new friend.
- “Presidential Punchout” – Thursday, Sept. 8, 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT) - When Morbucks enters the Student Body President race, Blossom sinks to her level to secure the win.
Monday, Sept. 19 – Friday, Sept. 23
- Monday, Sept. 19: “Fashion Forward” - When the Fashionistas launch a new line of brainwashing clothing, it’s up to the Powerpuff Girls to stop the fashion trend before it’s too late.
- Tuesday, Sept. 20: “In the Garden of Good and Eddie”- When the girls try a quick-fix on their neglected veggie garden, they are left with a giant, mooching tomato worm they must care for.
- Wednesday, Sept. 21: “Road Trippin’” - Realizing her and the Professor don’t have much in common, Bubbles schedules a road trip with just the two of them.
- Thursday, Sept. 22: “The Big Sleep” - When the Professor’s latest invention wreaks havoc in the house, it’s up to the Powerpuff Girls to stop it before it escapes.
- Friday, Sept. 23: “The Secret Life of Blossom Powerpuff” - When Blossom can’t join her favorite school club, she imagines what her life would be like if she joined other clubs.
The Amazing World of Gumball
Premieres Continue Thursdays at 5 p.m. (ET/PT) on Cartoon Network
- “The Disaster” – Monday, Sept. 5, at 5 p.m. (ET/PT) - When Rob purchases a universal remote from the Awesome Store, he discovers it can control the entire universe. He rewinds into the past and remembers Gumball had left him in The Void, leaving him scarred and in his current mutated shape. He uses the universal remote to destroy Gumball’s life, whilst Gumball has to figure out what’s going on before he’s ejected once and for all.
- “The Re-Run” – Monday, Sept. 5, at 5:15 p.m. (ET/PT) - When we last saw Gumball, he was hitting rewind on Rob’s Universal Remote just in time to save himself from being trapped in The Void. The remote has now taken Gumball back to the beginning of that disastrous day. Armed with the knowledge of what this day has in store, he must try and stop Rob from destroying his life.
We Bare Bears
New Episodes Return Thursday, Sept. 15
- “Captain Craboo” – Monday, Sept. 5 at 5:30 p.m. (ET/PT) -The Bears are reunited with their pet crab, Captain Craboo. But after an unfortunate run-in with Nom Nom, the Bears may lose their pet forever. Special guest star Patton Oswalt returns as Nom Nom.
Teen Titans Go!
“Booty Scooty” Premieres Monday, Sept. 5 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT)
New Episodes Return Thursday, Sept. 8
- “Booty Scooty” – Monday, Sept. 5 at 6 p.m. (ET/PT) - In order to save Titans Tower from some wealthy land developers, the Titans search for pirate treasure.
Premieres Continue Thursdays at 7 p.m. (ET/PT) through Sept. 15
New Episodes Return Thursday, Sept. 29
Source: Cartoon Network