Tel-Aviv based illustrator, animator and avid doodler who deals mostly with experimental 2D animation recently completed a music video for the track ‘Little Bugs’ by Los Angeles-based musician and painter Jeremy Daly (aka Marias).
Toor is a Tel-Aviv based illustrator, animator and avid doodler who deals mostly with experimental 2D animation and obsessively drawing heaps of noodle-y landscapes and shapes. He recently completed a music video for the track “Little Bugs” by Los Angeles-based musician and painter Jeremy Daly (aka Marias), and his “Loopism” project featuring gritty low-fi animations of surreal creatures has been featured all over the web.
- GLAS Festival Pass -- Attend all four days of and have access to all GLAS events with the Festival pass including all screenings, panels, workshops, installations, guest lectures, and parties!
- Weekend Pass -- Planning on coming on Saturday and Sunday only? Don’t worry. There is a weekend pass just for you.
- ASIFA – Members -- GLAS offers special pass discounts to ASIFA members and students. If you’re an ASIFA member you can enjoy 15% off festival passes.
- Students -- GLAS Animation Festival Passes are available to students for 25% off the original price.
- Bringing a group? Whether you’re an group of students, a team of friends, or office mates, GLAS offers a special 25% off festival passes for groups of five or more.
Visit the GLAS Animation website for more information about the festival, programs, and registration.
Source: GLAS Animation Festival