Program will be available continuously in all time zones and feature the latest in AI, data science, HPC, graphics, networking, live and on demand talks, and keynote featuring NVIDIA CEO and founder, Jensen Huang.
This fall, NVIDIA GTC will be held live online in seven time zones, running October 5-9, and showcasing the latest breakthroughs in AI, data science, HPC, graphics, networking, and more. Attendees can interact with researchers, engineers, developers, and technologists in a variety of industries to exchange innovative approaches on how AI will transform the future of work. Live events will be held in each time zone; an extensive catalog of on-demand content showcasing innovative uses of GPU technology will also be available.
- KEYNOTE - Featuring NVIDIA CEO and founder Jensen Huang. Monday, October 5 at 6:00 a.m. PDT (UTC-7).
- LIVE AND ON DEMAND TALKS - Four hours of live programming per region each day, plus hundreds of sessions on demand.
- DLI WORKSHOPS & TRAINING - Live, instructor-led, full-day workshops offering certifications.
- CONNECT WITH THE EXPERTS - Live Q&A sessions with subject matter experts.
- EXCITING NVIDIA DEMOS - Guided demos of cutting-edge technology conducted in local language with live Q&A.
- CUTTING-EDGE AI STARTUPS - Hear from leading AI startups on the brink of the next disruption.
Additional information and registration is available here.