The new version of the software offers fluid simulation directly in Cinema 4D, a new Multiphysics solver and other features.
MADRID, SPAIN -- Next Limit Technologies has announced the official release of RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0, the plugin that offers fluid simulation directly inside Cinema 4D.
This second version of RealFlow | Cinema 4D brings the plugin closer to the main RealFlow software and comes with even more robust integration with the native Cinema 4D tools.
RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0 adds some of the most recent RealFlow features, such as the new Multiphysics solver and the possibility for interaction between different fluids in the same scene. Cinema 4D users can now enjoy the faster and easier workflow inside the Cinema 4D interface, plus the latest RealFlow developments for their high-end small and medium scale fluids.
Here are just some of the new features and improvements:
- New Multiphysics solver (Granular, Viscous, Viscoelastic, Rigid, and Elastic)
- Force daemon and Killer daemon controllability with native Cinema 4D falloffs
- Interaction between different fluids in the same scene
- New Volume tag for objects
- Possibility to have more than one Scene in the same document
- Particle Skinner daemon
- For the full list of features and specs consult the RealFlow | Cinema 4D page.
Next Limit CEO Domenico Tedone said: “I feel the new RealFlow | Cinema 4D 2.0 plug-in is going to be a game-changer. The speed optimization is unbelievable. I’ve tried a simulation with viscoelastics and granulars on GPU and it’s significantly faster than CPU. Great job!”
This new version is a paid upgrade for RealFlow | Cinema 4D V1 customers who can upgrade via their Customer Gateway. It is also available for purchase through Next Limit’s webshop and reseller network and to trial via a 30-day FREE demo version on the RealFlow website.
Source: Next Limit Technologies