Cartoon Network announces a bear-tastic week of all-new episodes from hit original series ‘We Bare Bears’ beginning Monday, August 1.
Cartoon Network welcomes back Grizzly (Eric Edelstein), Panda (Bobby Moynihan) and Ice Bear (Demetri Martin) with a fun-filled week featuring five all-new episodes of We Bare Bears premiering daily at 5:00 p.m. (ET/PT) beginning Monday, August 1 through Friday, August 5. The new episodes will include the return of the adorable Baby Bears, and other hijinks and precarious situations that Grizzly, Panda and Ice Bear find themselves in. Created by Annie Award-winner Daniel Chong (Toy Story of Terror!), We Bare Bears is currently in its premiere season, and has been greenlit for a second.
The full lineup includes:
- In order to abide by the clothing policy of their favorite Boba shop, the Bears get some new outfits. But with new looks come new lives including office work, fashion modeling and even falling in love!
“The Island” – Tuesday, August 2
- While trying to sail to Japan, the Baby Bears get stranded on an island. Luckily, they meet Dave and Karla, who help with survival on the island while looking for an escape.
“Bear Flu” – Wednesday, August 3
- The Bears become terribly ill and Chloe (Charlene Yi) takes it upon herself to take care of them. But things get tricky when word of the Bears’ sickness goes viral.
“Chicken and Waffles” – Thursday, August 4
- Panda needs to meet his bros at the hottest restaurant in town, but loses his contacts and can’t see how to get into the city.
“The Audition” – Friday, August 5
- The Bears audition to be the next mascot for their favorite cereal. They get so caught up in the process that their competitiveness gets the best of them.