Major update provides users with 50% decrease in processing time; updated pricing model allows for greater flexibility and scalability of workflows.
Movella has announced a major update to its Xsens MVN software and Xsens MotionCloud; the update advances the Xsens MotionCloud platform with the upgrade to MVN processing, which sees processing time decreased by roughly 50%.
The MVN update also establishes an updated, data driven pricing model and Xsens’ support for flexible working environments and scalability.
Users will now have access to:
- Industry leading data - HD Reprocessing ensures users are operating with motion capture data at the highest level of accuracy.
- Increased workflow - the ability to reprocess multiple files in batch means more time can be spent on productive work
- Seamless connectivity - Remote workers and clients will benefit from a speedier process time, increasing workflow efficiency across the board.
- Flexible scalability - users can expand their data demands as and when necessary.
- Simplified pricing structure - A new data driven pricing model reduces complexity.
“The release of the latest MVN update is designed to unleash the potential of working with motion-capture data, informed and inspired by users of our existing software,” shared Movella Sr. Director Entertainment, Rob Löring. “With faster data processing time, a refined UI, and an increased integration between Motion Cloud and MVN softwares, we are enhancing the user experience, and continue to facilitate workforces worldwide.”
With the new MVN update, users will be able to operate more efficiently, due to an improved MotionCloud integration and workflow. This includes the evolution of MotionCloud’s built in MVN Processing. Further changes to MotionCloud include an updated user-friendly interface, allowing users to preview files within MVN software and the ability to process data while recording continues.
Additional information is available here.