The entertainment creative agency mOcean stands as the only to win top honors in both theatrical and television categories.
Los Angeles, CA -- Entertainment creative agency mOcean walked away with top honors last Thursday evening at The Hollywood Reporter's 43rd Annual Key Art Awards, powered by CLIO. Winning the Grand Key Art Award for the Mad Max: Fury Road "Hunted" trailer for Warner Brothers and The Simpsons "Kitchen Sink" TV Spot for FX, mOcean was the only agency recognized with multiple “Grand” trophies.
“2014 has been an incredibly rewarding year for us,” remarked mOcean CEO Craig Murray. “I’d like to acknowledge all the mOcean creative teams, along with the dozens of hardworking staffers who support them behind the scenes. But, most of all, I thank our many exceptional clients who continue to inspire us to do our very best each and every day.”
With celebrities and industry execs on hand for the ceremony at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood, mOcean took home an evening-best 14 total awards, including:
- Mad Max: Fury Road "Hunted" trailer – Grand
- The Simpsons "Kitchen Sink" TV Spot – Grand
- Fargo Campaign – Gold
- Syfy and Chiller TV spot – Gold
- Guardians Of The Galaxy "Outlaws" Trailer – Silver
- American Horror Story "Initiation" spot – Silver
- Gravity "Off Structure" Trailer - Silver
- Mortdecai "Thrilling" Trailer – Bronze
- The Bridge Season 2 Campaign – Bronze
- The Americans "Dinner Table" spot – Bronze
- Guardians Of The Galaxy "World" TV spot – Bronze
- Need For Speed "Pulse" TV Spot – Bronze
- Murder In The First TV Spot – Bronze
- Mad Max: Fury Road, technical sound design - Bronze
To see the complete list of winners, please visit: http://www.keyartaward.com/winners/2014/av/.