Updates include workflow and performance enhancements; new release is now available on the Maxon App.
This fall Maxon updated nearly every product in the Maxon One Subscription, including Trapcode Suite 17, adding the ability to work with Particular and Form in the same 3D space. Less than two months later, the company has released Trapcode 17.1, containing workflow and performance enhancements, as well as several minor bug fixes for Particular.
This update is available immediately from Maxon App.
Performance Enhancements Include:
- The ‘Create Null’ button now becomes ‘Unlink Null’ when a null has been created to allow for easier decoupling (if desired).
- Undoing ‘Create Null’ is now a one step process.
- Improved performance for Fluid Dynamics during longer renders.
- Improved Cinema 4D spline shape support, including the ability to emit from Edges in addition to Vertices.
- Improved system multi-select behavior in the Designer to eliminate cases of unintentionally selecting multiple systems.
- Custom system names are now reflected in the ‘Emit from Parent System’ menu for child systems in the Designer.
Additional information, including a complete list of updates, is available here.