Firm’s analysis projects hardware acceleration and improved algorithms will enable ray tracing software to dominate rendering market by 2023.
TIBURON, CALIF -- Jon Peddie Research (JPR), the market research firm for the computer graphics industry, has released its Ray Tracing and Rendering Software Market 2018-2023 Report, which provides a deep analysis of the Ray Tracing Software market for the period 2018-2023. The report will provide valuable insights to software developers considering product development, distributors and end users evaluating suppliers of Ray Tracing Software.
This report projects that Ray Tracing Software will be the dominant rendering software by 2023 with a revenue CAGR of 5%, exceeding a quarter of a Billion U.S. dollars by 2023. JPR estimates there are 2.1 million users of 3D rendering software based on usage, and that total usage of ray tracing will soar from 7% in 2018 to 60% by 2023 due to hardware acceleration and algorithmic improvements.
What is Ray Tracing and How is it Used?
Manufacturers of nearly all products, certainly all consumer products, automobiles, fashion designers, animators, builders and architects, now model end deliverables in software before manufacturing.
Ray Tracing, used with 3D rendering software, creates physically accurate, photo-realistic representations of objects. Having photo-realism and physical accuracy enables decision makers throughout the development process, including those involved in concept, design, prototyping (virtual and physical), manufacturing and marketing, to assess, test, refine and confirm the object before its committed.
Ray Tracing, coupled to 3D modeling, uses extensive and complex material libraries and is linked to physics, game-engines used in simulation and FEA (Finite Element Analysis) constructs for crash and compliance testing.
The Ray Tracing and Rendering Software Market 2018-2023 Report offers an overview of the global market for Ray Tracing Software on the basis of software developers, partnerships and distribution, sourcing strategies and downstream buyers. Readers of this report will gain a deeper understanding of the competitive landscape and industry insights, to make strategic decisions.
A global perspective and precise outlook of the Ray Tracing Software industry is given. Furthermore, this report provides platform segment classification, discusses their growth, including segmentation and sub-segmentation and overall business strategy.
The report delivers comprehensive information about the Ray Tracing Software industry including valuable facts and figures, important aspects and skilled opinions providing businesses with decisive information.
The Ray Tracing Software Market Report summarizes recent global macro and micro-economic trends based on critical elements including technology, supplies, production, profit, price, and competition. A detailed analysis of key Ray Tracing Software market leaders, current business environment and expected future developments within the market is included.
Key Report Features and Insights
- Ray Tracing Software Analysis and Insights: There are over 30 suppliers of stand-alone, integrated and plug-in Ray Tracing Software. This report offers analysis by segment type:
- Stand-alone Ray Tracing Software market and its hardware segments
- Integrated Ray Tracing Software market
- Applications Segment Analysis of the Global Ray Tracing Software market
- Opportunities for Ray Tracing suppliers through the production pipeline from concept to marketing
- Software Developer Analyses: A collective summary of key developers with leading market share in the Ray Tracing Software market is emphasized in this report. An exhaustive competitor analysis based on shipments, restraining elements, revenue, variable Ray Tracing Software market changes, products, post-sale processes and regulatory compliance is presented.
- Market Attributes: Numerous attributes of the Ray Tracing Software market, such as growth and restraining factors, technological advancements, upcoming opportunities, and emerging industry segments are covered.
- Trends: Details of emerging trends in the Ray Tracing Software industry, such as globalization and consolidation, Ray Tracing Software market fragmentation, regulation & environmental concerns, technology advancement, over-capacity in developed markets and product proliferation are presented.
- Miscellaneous Elements: Ray Tracing Software production capacity, price, demand, supply chain/logistics, profit/loss, material parameters/specifications and growth factor are discussed.
- Other Information: The report identifies further useful and usable information about the Ray Tracing Software industry, primarily a development trend analysis, investment return and feasibility analysis.
Pricing and Availability
JPR’s Ray Tracing and Rendering Software Market 2018-2023 Report is a quarterly report, focused on market activity of PC graphics controllers for notebook and desktop computing.
The report is available in electronic form for $6,000. includes an Excel workbook with the data to create the charts, the charts, and supplemental information.
The report includes four hours of consulting with Jon Peddie, the recognized leading expert on graphics and multimedia, for individual questions and opinion.
Getting the Report
Click here to download; call JPR at +1-415-435-9368; or contact Robert Dow (email@example.com). Visit JPR at https://www.jonpeddie.com/.
Source: Jon Peddie Research