New signal film for the third annual edition of the Berkeley, CA-based festival is directed by Tel-Aviv based illustrator, animator and avid doodler Ori Toor with music and sound by Skillbard.
Toor is a Tel-Aviv based illustrator, animator and avid doodler who deals mostly with experimental 2D animation and obsessively drawing heaps of noodle-y landscapes and shapes. He recently completed a music video for the track “Little Bugs” by Los Angeles-based musician and painter Jeremy Daly (aka Marias), and his “Loopism” project featuring gritty low-fi animations of surreal creatures has been featured all over the web. Studio Skillbard is headed by Vincent and Tom, a friendly team of composers and sound designers based in London.
GLAS 2018 will be held March 22-25 in Berkeley, CA. With the event rapidly approaching, organizers will soon be announcing competition selections, curated programs, special guests, and the complete festival schedule. In the meantime, passes for GLAS Animation Festival 2018 are now on sale!
- GLAS Festival Pass -- Attend all four days of and have access to all GLAS events with the Festival pass including all screenings, panels, workshops, installations, guest lectures, and parties!
- Weekend Pass -- Planning on coming on Saturday and Sunday only? Don’t worry. There is a weekend pass just for you.
- ASIFA – Members -- GLAS offers special pass discounts to ASIFA members and students. If you’re an ASIFA member you can enjoy 15% off festival passes.
- Students -- GLAS Animation Festival Passes are available to students for 25% off the original price.
- Bringing a group? Whether you’re an group of students, a team of friends, or office mates, GLAS offers a special 25% off festival passes for groups of five or more.
Visit the GLAS Animation website for more information about the festival, programs, and registration.
Source: GLAS Animation Festival