Coming to the streamer's global territories and European platform, as well as Crunchyroll in the U.S., the award-winning anime franchise Japanese simulcasts will be available with an English dub beginning February 13.
The highly anticipated release of Attack on Titan Final Season Part 2, English SimulDub is set to premiere Sunday, February 13, 2022, on Funimation and Crunchyroll. All available episodes simulcast from Japan are now subtitled in Funimation’s global territories and on Crunchyroll in the U.S., Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Latin America, as well as on Funimation’s European streaming service Wakanim. The Spanish and Portuguese dubs will also be made available on February 13.
The story begins many years ago, when humanity was forced to retreat behind the towering walls of a fortified city to escape the massive, man-eating Titans that lurked outside their fortress. Only the heroic members of the Scout Regiment dared to stray behind the safety of the walls, but even those brave warriors seldom returned alive.
And now in the continuation of the popular anime, the lines between friends and enemies become even more blurred. The War for Paradis explodes in Shiganshina and as battle rages on and the true intentions of the masterminds behind the current state of the world become clear…
In case you missed it, here’s the official trailer:
The English language dub cast and crew includes:
- Bryce Papenbrook as Eren Jaeger
- Josh Grelle as Armin Arlelt
- Trina Nishimura as Mikasa Ackermann
- Robert McCollum as Reiner Braun
- Jason Liebrecht as Zeke Jaeger
- Mike McFarland as Jean Kirstein
- Clifford Chapin as Conny Springer
- Kellen Goff as Porco Galliard
- Amber Lee Connors as Pieck Finger
- Lindsay Seidel as Gabi Braun
- Bryson Baugus as Falco Grice
- Griffin Burns as Colt Grice
- Anairis Quiñones as Yelena
- Zeno Robinson as Onyankopon
- Jessica Calvello as Hange Zoë
- Matt Shipman as Floch Forster
- Bryn Apprill as Historia Reiss
- Chris Hury as Grisha Yeager
- Matthew Mercer as Captain Levi
- Mike McFarland – ADR Director
Based on the popular award-winning franchise created by Hajime Isayama the anime series is currently produced by MAPPA (Banana Fish; Jujutsu Kaisen; Zombie Land Saga) and licensed from Kodansha (Akira; Fairy Tail; Fire Force; That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime).