Inspired by ‘Trolls’ and ‘Trolls World Tour,’ Huuuge Games and Universal Games and Digital Platforms’ new game features Poppy, Branch, and many other colorful characters from the hit animated feature film franchise.
BERLIN -- Huuuge Games, in collaboration with Universal Games and Digital Platforms, has announced the expansion of its portfolio and first foray into the bubble shooter genre with the launch of DreamWorks’ Trolls Pop. Now available on the App Store and Google Play, Trolls Pop lets players blast through vibrant bubble clusters, complete fun and challenging puzzles, play through immersive missions, and collect more than 15 fan-favorite Trolls characters at launch, including Poppy and Branch.
Released to coincide with the upcoming global Trolls World Tour home entertainment release, the game offers fans the opportunity to continue their engagement with the dynamic and high-spirited world with brand new adventures, such as baby bug rescues and reuniting lost stars with the moon. With easy to learn gameplay, fans will simply need to aim, match, and pop the bubbles.
Additional game features include:
- Pop bubbles of the same color to blast through levels to unlock and earn in-game rewards
- Collect new Trolls characters and pop bubbles with their help
- Every Trolls character has a power to help overcome challenges, such as line blast, vertical blast, and big blast powers
- Players can modify their Trolls characters to create a team that is best suited for them
- Complete challenges and events to collect rare and exclusive Trolls characters
- Each Trolls character can be customized with up to six unique costumes
- Limited time events reward players with new challenges, Trolls characters and costumes
“Huuuge Games has done an amazing job in bringing beloved Trolls characters to life in a new and exciting way by adding challenging puzzle elements and the expected variety and surprise that is unique to DreamWorks Trolls,” commented Studio-X, Huuuge Games general manager, Alexis Gresoviac. “With our impressive collection and customization of Trolls characters with numerous costumes, we believe that there is no other game that will give players a deep dive into this colorful, wondrous and lovable world, and is the perfect addition to Huuuge’s growing casual games line-up.”
“As Trolls World Tour continues to entertain fans around the world, our goal is to provide an extension of the Trolls experience that resonates with and engages a broad range of players,“ added Universal Games and Digital Platforms SVP of production, Jim Molinets. “Trolls Pop brings together a diverse collection of characters and is infused with upbeat music and high energy that offers countless hours of entertainment for every member of the family.”
Trolls Pop is now available to download for free, with in-app purchases, on the App Store and Google Play.
Source: Huuuge Games