Packed with new and improved features, the latest version of the Emmy Award-winning screenwriting software is now available.
LOS ANGELES – Final Draft has announced that the newest version of their screenwriting software, Final Draft 10, is now available. The update includes many new and improved features, such as real-time collaboration tools for writing teams, the ability to store alternate lines of dialogue within a script, and a “Beat Board” that offers total freedom to organize ideas as they come.
In addition, the company is now offering the Final Draft Site License to studios, production companies, and schools. Every employee, student, or teacher will always have easy and reliable access to the newest version of Final Draft.
New features include:
- Collaboration: Write a script remotely in real time with your writing partner(s).
- Story Map: High-level view of your story that allows you to easily lay out and structure your script.
- Beat Board: Total freedom to organize your ideas as they come to you completely within the Final Draft file.
- Alternate Dialogue: Store alternate lines of dialogue in the script for easy reference.
- Structure Points: Create and map your screenplay's structure within the Final Draft file.
“With the launch of Final Draft 10, our first release under the Cast & Crew banner, we are rolling out a new set of features that respond directly to the needs and wishes of our customers,” said Scott McMenamin, president of Final Draft. “I’m particularly excited about our new collaboration tools for writing partners and our pre-writing options that give screenwriters the flexibility to sculpt their screenplay completely within Final Draft.
“Cast & Crew is thrilled with the launch of Final Draft 10,” said Eric Belcher, president and chief executive officer of Cast & Crew. “With this new release, Final Draft is once again raising the bar and showing why it is the industry standard. We agree: It all starts with the script.”