Animated comedy starring Alec Baldwin and directed by Tom McGrath now available on Blu-ray 3D, 4K Ultra HD, DVD and Digital HD.
In celebration of the home entertainment release of DreamWorks Animation’s hit comedy, The Boss Baby, here’s an exclusive featurette packed with observations about the production of the movie from the filmmaking team.
From the director of the hugely successful Madagascar franchise, Tom McGrath, The Boss Baby is an adventure-comedy about family and belonging. The CG-animated feature, which follows seven-year-old Tim Templeton, who suddenly finds his share of parental love plummeting when his new baby brother arrives, stars the voice talents of Alec Baldwin, Steve Buscemi, Jimmy Kimmel, Lisa Kudrow, Miles Bakshi and Tobey Maguire.
The featurette, “Cookies are for Closers: Inside BabyCorp,” shares insights from the director, producer Ramsey Naito and head of character animation Carlos Fernandez Puértolas about the mid-century design-influenced look of the film’s baby factory, Babycorp:
The Boss Baby Special Edition comes loaded with bonus features including the new mini adventure, a three-minute action-packed journey through time featuring Boss Baby and Tim. Join the fun as Boss Baby and Tim battle pirates, travel through outer space, swim deep into the sea, and go toe-to-toe with some ferocious dinosaurs. Additional bonus materials include featurettes like “The Boss Baby’s Undercover Team,” deleted scenes, and more. The Boss Baby Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, 4K Ultra HD, DVD and Digital HD each include more than 30 minutes of extras:
NEW Mini Adventure: The Boss Baby and Tim’s Treasure Hunt Through Time – Narrated by Wizzie, the magical wizard, join Boss Baby and Tim on their adventure!
- The Forever Puppy Infomercial – Always playful, always snuggly, and everlastingly cute; The Forever Puppy is destined to win the cuteness competition with babies once and for all.
- BabyCorp and You – Helpful advice and more for new infants on the job at BabyCorp.
- Babies vs. Puppies: Who Do YOU Love? – Who has won the hearts of familes once and for all? This “scientific” experiment compares and contrasts factors such as “cuddliness,” “adorability,” and “attention grabbing techniques” used by both demanding competitors.
- The Boss Baby’s Undercover Team – From Staci, the note taker who can’t read, to Jimbo the huge baby who’ll take a suction cup arrow for the Boss, to the triple-threat of the Triplets, Boss Babydives deeper into this team of cute corporate board members.
- Cookies are for Closers: Inside BabyCorp – Go behind the scenes with Director Tom McGrath as he introduces us to BabyCorp, a secret organization of infants united for a common goal in
The Boss Baby.
- The Great Sibling Competition – A fun, kid-friendly and humorous look at the competition among siblings to win the affection of their parents. Explore conversations with the cast and crew on their competitive sibling relationships and get very special insights from Boss Baby himself: Alec Baldwin.
Source: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment